Series 424 CentreGLAZE™ shopfront framing measures 102mm x 50mm and has been designed specifically to accept 24mm Insulating Glass Units (IGUs).
- The 28mm deep glazing pocket is designed to accept thick heavy IGUs and allows glass to be installed easily with room to spare (catering for glass manufacturing tolerance).
- This deep glazing pocket provides a 12mm bite as required by the IGU manufacturers and ensures compliance with glass warranties.
- Reinforced tall glazing bead at sill tolerate high wind loads.
- True captive glazing wedge allows reglazing from inside – ideal in elevated applications.
- The captive wedge also offers increased security.
- Glazing wedges are recessed into the framing for a clean aesthetic.
- Wide range of sub-sills to cover most installations, including sub-sills with integrated nailing fin ideal for residential installations.
- Sub-head and two piece sub-jambs.
- Numerous door thresholds including weather resisting thresholds for external and internal swing doors.
- Designed for use with Series 50, 51 and 52 commercial doors.
- Compatible with Commercial and Architectural Series systems.
- Accepts awning and Casement sashes.
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 28mm|
|SHGC Range||0.17 – 0.63|
|Uw Range||2.6 – 3.6|
7 year Guarantee
All our product workmanship and installation work is guaranteed for your peace of mind
Our manufacturing specialists and installation professionals dedicate themselves to achieve the highest quality results with every product they build and install.
Customer Team Focused
We’ll work with you on your project, large or small. We can fine-tune your new construction, re-modeling or renovation as required. Our staff are equipped and skilled to handle any design professionally from concept to completion.
Quality Control System
We comply with all Australian Standards and Design Specifications.